Grady General Hospital
Grady General Hospital, a 60 bed facility located in Cairo, Georgia, has been affiliated with John D. Archbold Memorial Hospital since 1985. Grady General has been recognized state-wide and nationally for the award-winning care they provide.
The birthing suites at Grady General Hospital provide a private, comfortable environment for the entire labor, delivery and recovery process for patients.
From state-of-the-art imaging technology and laboratory services to outpatient rehabilitation, Grady General Hospital offers a robust array of convenient outpatient services for our patients.
- Accredited by the College of American Pathologists
- 6 technologists and 3 phlebotomists
- Runs tests 24 hours a day
- Lipid panel test
- PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen)
- TSH (Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone)
- Pregnancy testing
- Blood work
- Bone Densitometer
- CT Scanner (Computed Tomography)
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- General X-Ray
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Wound Therapy