A Phase III Double-blinded, Placebo Controlled Study of Xilonix for Improving Survival in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
The purpose of this study is to determine overall survival, change in lean body mass, change in Quality of Life, progression free survival, objective response rate, and disease control rate in the metastatic colorectal cancer population.
Who can join?
Eligible participants may include those with:
- Colorectal cancer
- Good performance status
- Ability to be on treatment for at least 3 months
What is involved?
- Study commitment for up to 18 months
- Routine blood testing as well as study specific testing
- Physical examinations
- Evaluation of your progress using CT, MRI or PET scans
- Quality of Life questionnaires
- Lean Body Mass testing